- Chest pain
- Tightness in breathing
- Shortness of breath
Ayurvedic Treatment on Diseases:-
This Kit Is helpful in boosting your immunity, energy and stress relief for complete fitness. It also promotes healthy functioning of heart, it is also helpful to purify blood, stimulate the liver & promote the elimination of toxins from the body. It’s also an anti-aging herbal tonic. It gives all revitalizing properties of authentic chywanprash in convenient capsule and free from sugar content.
It is enriched with Omega 7, 6 Vitamins, 20 Minerals and 60 Antioxidants.
This Kit contains a product which herbs are used in more than 500 Ayurvedic Classical Medicines. It gives Strength to the body, it also plays an important role of herbal antibiotic in fighting the disease, it has potential antioxidant, anti hyperglycemic and antidiabetic effect which is comparable to allopathic medicine. It is the Helpful Nourishment product for those who are looking for weight gaining. It also has an inflammatory effect with reduces joint pain & swelling in Arthritis., It also helps in increasing serum testosterone level & Testicular functions.
This Kit also Supports Healthy metabolism, digestion & elimination, it also promotes anti – inflammatory properties that cool, tone, & nourish tissues & organs, it also assists natural internal cleansing & maintains regularity of body function. It consist natural antioxidant & fights against viral infection, Promotes healthy eyes, hairs, nails, skin. It also builds ojas to support a healthy immune response & youth fullness.
Kit Contains :-
- Amrutprash Capsules 2 Nos
- Musli Plus Capsule 1 Nos
- Amla Capsules 1 Nos
- Kankasav Tablet 2 Nos
- Punch Tulsi drops 1 Nos
- Stevia Drops 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & lifestyle Advice :-
- Pulses like old rice (rice which is stored for at least one year is called old), wheat, barley, kulattha, mung beans, arhar beans, etc . should be consumed.
- Honey, warm drinks like herbal teas, spice teas are also okay.
- Sprouts, nuts and seeds can be taken in moderate amount.
- The heavy foods and those which make ama should be avoided. This mainly includes milk products like cheese, curd, butter milk, creams, and banana, etc.
- Oily, greasy and fried foods which are difficult to digest should be avoided.
- White flour and white sugar products should be avoided.
- In addition, try to avoid the cold foods, cold drinks and other refrigerated things.
- Avoid excessive or physically demanding exercise. Yoga and Pranayama can be helpful.
Amrutprash Capsules :- 1 -2 Capsules twice a day after meal or as directed a physician
Musli Plus Capsule :- 1 Capsule twice a day or as directed a physician
Amla Capsules :- 1 -2 Capsules twice a day after meal or as directed a physician
Kankasav Tablet :- 1 tablet twice a day or as directed a physician
Punch Tulsi drops :- 1 drop in one glass of water
Stevia Drops :- 1 drop in tea & coffee