Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs when the pancreas is no longer able to make insulin, or when the body cannot make good use of the insulin it produces.
Insulin is a hormone made by the pancreas that acts like a key to let glucose from the food we eat pass from the blood stream into the cells in the body to produce energy. All carbohydrate foods are broken down into glucose in the blood. Insulin helps glucose get into the cells.
Not being able to produce insulin or use it effectively leads to raised glucose levels in the blood (known as hyperglycaemia). Over the long-term high glucose levels are associated with damage to the body and failure of various organs and tissues.
This Kit products helps to controls blood sugar level, Improves metabolism & supports digestion, also it helps to regularized increased urine frequency & excess thirst and stops burning sensation in Extremities. This kit helps in hypoglycaemic action; it is nephron protective therefore prevents diabetic nephropathy.
Nirmeha Granules 2 Nos .
Diabact Capsules 1 Nos
Karela Capsules 1 Nos
Ashwatul DB 1 Nos
Stevia drop 1 Nos
Punch Tulsi drop 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & Life style Advice
• Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice.
• Cheese and yogurt prepared with skimmed (nonfat) milk may be taken.
• Use garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
• Make a flour mixture of 1 part barley, 1 part black chickpeas, and 4 parts whole-wheat flour and use this to form pancakes and bread.
• Avoid sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mangoes, etc.
• Avoid sweet, sour, and salty foods, potatoes, sweet potatoes, colocasia (taro), yams, fresh grains and pulses (legumes), whole yogurt (high in fat), and heavy, oily and spicy foods.
• Start doing some light exercise, such as brisk walking. Build up to a brisk walk of 30-40 minutes in the morning and again in the evening.
• Avoid sleeping in the daytime as it increases Kledaka Kapha
Follow the dosage as guided on the medicine Bottel or as directed by Physician