• Autoimmune disorders.
• Inflammation of the internal organs.
• Blood disorders or abnormalities, such as anaemia.
• Digestive issues, including loss of appetite, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramping.
• Growth and developmental delays in infants and children
Ayurvedic Treatment On Diseases :-
Most of the time, the immune system protects the body from infection. However, some people have a weak immune system that may make them prone to frequent infections.
White blood cells, antibodies, and other components, including organs and lymph nodes, make up the body's immune system. Many disorders can weaken the immune system and cause a person to become immunocompromised. This Immunity & energy kit contains product which can help energize, support healthy athletic performance and boost stamina, help restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue and enhance your experience of general health and wellbeing. It provides all nutrients required in body.
It also boosts your immunity, energy and stress relief for complete fitness. It also promotes healthy functioning of heart, it is also helpful to purify blood, stimulate the liver & promote the elimination of toxins from the body. It’s also has anti-aging herbal tonic. It gives all revitalizing properties of authentic chywanprash in convenient capsule and free from sugar content.
It is enriched with Omega 7, 6 Vitamins, 20 Minerals and 60 Antioxidants.
It also Supports Healthy metabolism, digestion & elimination, it also promotes anti – inflammatory properties .It consist natural antioxidant & fights against viral infection, Promotes healthy eyes, hairs, nails, skin. It also builds ojas to support a healthy immune response & youth fullness.
Mega urja Syrup 1 Nos
Amrutprash Capsules 1 Nos
Amla Capsules 1 Nos
Punch tulsi drops 1 Nos
Shatavari Granules 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & lifestyle Advice:-
• Citrus fruits
• Most people turn to vitamin C after they've caught a cold. That’s because it helps build up your immune system. Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells. These are key to fighting infection
• Red bell peppers
• If you think citrus fruits have the most vitamin C of any fruit or vegetable, think again. Ounce for ounce, red bell peppers contain twice as much vitamin C as citrus.
• Broccoli is supercharged with vitamins and minerals. Packed with vitamins A, C, and E, as well as many other antioxidants and fiber, broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables you can put on your table.
• Garlic is found in almost every cuisine in the world. It adds a little zing to food and it's a must-have for your health. Early civilizations recognized its value in fighting infections.
• Ginger is another ingredient many turn to after getting sick. Ginger may help decrease inflammation, which can help reduce a sore throat and other inflammatory illnesses. Ginger may also help decrease nausea.
• Green tea
• Both green and black teas are packed with flavonoids, a type of antioxidant. Where green tea really excels is in its levels of epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, another powerful antioxidant.
• Like papayas, kiwis are naturally full of a ton of essential nutrients, including folate, potassium, vitamin K, and vitamin C. Vitamin C boosts white blood cells to fight infection, while kiwi’s other nutrients keep the rest of your body functioning properly.
• Sunflower seeds
• Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients, including phosphorous, magnesium, and vitamin B-6. They’re also incredibly high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
Mega urja Syrup :- 2 Tablespoon twice a day after meal or as directed by physician
Amrutprash Capsules :- 1 or 2 Capsules with water after meal or as directed by physician
Amla Capsules:- 1 -2 Capsules two times a day after meal or as directed by physician
Punch tulsi drops :- One drop in One Glass Of water
Shatavari Granules :- 2 Tablespoon in cup of milk two times a day or as directed by physician