Failure to reproduce
Ayurvedic treatment on Diseases:-
Male kit Contains:-
- Ashwatul-F 2 Nos
- Musli plus 1 Nos
- Punch Tulsi drops 1 Nos
- Stevia Drops 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & Lifestyle advice :-
• Consume more of dairy proteins, including milk, lassi (buttermilk), and panir (fresh cheese made of milk.
• Eat soaked almonds or soaked walnuts (you can grind them and add them to your vegetables).
• Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears are recommended.
• Spices such as ajwain (bishop’s weed) powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin are also good for enhancing fertility.
• If your digestion is strong, eat urad daal (Split Black Gram) cooked with equal parts of turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
• A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon, and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion
• Avoid high-fat foods and foods containing preservatives
• Caffeine should also be limited, especially if you're having trouble conceiving.
• Refined carbs, such as white bread, pasta and rice, should be limited.
• Smoking, eating a lot of meat, or drinking alcohol is not recommended.
• Stress can have a major impact on women's fertility. The importance of a positive attitude is essential when trying to get pregnant.
• Being both overweight and underweight can impair a woman's odds of getting pregnant. If you are underweight, your reproductive system will shut down because of the body's inability to maintain a pregnancy. On the other hand, being overweight or obese reduces a woman's chances of getting pregnant.
Ashwatul-F :- 1 or 2 Capsules twice a day or as directed by physician
Musli plus :- 1 Capsules twice a day or as directed by physician
Punch Tulsi drops :- one drop in one glass of water
Stevia Drops :- 2 drops in Tea or coffee