• Acute pain in the flanks radiating towards urethra
• Fever with chills might also be associated
• Bleeding through the urinary tract
• Urinary urgency or frequency
• Burning sensation while urinating
Ayurvedic Treatment on Diseases :-
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs in the renal system. They help the body pass waste as urine. Filtering waste materials from food, medications, and toxic substances. Creating hormones that help produce red blood cells, promote bone health, and regulate blood pressure
This Kit Helps to give relief in urinary disorders, Calculus, Enlarged prostate, pain in urinary bladder. This kit contains products which have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, diuretic & soothing action. Due to diuretic action, it is also beneficial in renal calculi; it is also beneficial in female disorders due to its affinity for reproductive organs. It also maintains the proper size and function of the prostate.
This kit also helps in relief from Burning sensation in Urination, Helps to shrink the prostate and keep it from getting larger, excretes the toxins & breaking of kidney stones. Also helps in maintenance of sexual health & vitality.
- Nirashma Tablet 2 Nos
- Chandraprabha vati 1 Nos
- Gokshuradhi vati 1 Nos
- Varunadi Kada 2 Nos
- Punch tulsi drop 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & Lifestyle Advice :-
• Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate.
• Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food.
• Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water, etc.
• Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 litres of water per day is adequate.
• Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, and the weather is hot, etc.
• Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice.
• Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate.
Nirashma Tablet :- 2 Tablets twice a day or as directed as physician.
Chandraprabha vati :- 2 Tablets twice a day or as directed as physician.
Gokshuradhi vati :- 2 Tablets twice a day or as directed as physician.
Varunadi Kada :- 2 Tablespoon twice a day
Punch tulsi drop :- 1 Drop in one glass of water