• Portal hypertension
• Digestive complaints
• Liver & spleen enlargement
• Haemorrhages from body
Ayurvedic Treatment on Disease
The liver is a large, meaty organ that sits on the right side of the belly. ... The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs. As it does so, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines. The liver also makes proteins important for blood clotting and other functions
Liver Support Kit supports overall health by cleansing Body, It reduces Liver inflammation and controls Fatty liver, and it also helps to get all nutrients from your meal as well as it controls infection and recovery after jaundice & hepatitis. It has supportive Treatment for Alcoholic Consumption.
This kit also provides relief from constipation & other digestive problems like Indigestion , Flatulence. It relives gas & facilitates Digestion. It also works as faecal matter softener, Detoxifies, Stimulates & amp; improves the bowel.
It also helps to eliminate toxins out of the body; it can be used to cure chronic fever, obesity, anorexia & stomach disorders. It is an excellent appetizer & improves your appetite, It also cures wide range of skin related problems & diseases; It reduces cholesterol level in our body. It also helps in formation of red blood cells in the blood & increases its count in the blood.
This kit helps to keep your liver healthy. That’s because the liver functions best when the body is adequately nourished and hydrated.
Kit Contains :-
Livamrut Syrup 2 Nos
Arogyavardhani vati Tablets 1 Nos
Nirzact tablets 2 Nos
Livamrut Capsules 1 Nos
Punch tulsi drop 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & Life style Advice
• Avoid hot, spicy, oily, and heavy foods; eat a vegetarian diet.
• Avoid refined flour, polished rice (white rice), mustard oil, mustard seeds, asafetida, peas, canned and preserved foods, cakes, pastries, chocolates, alcoholic beverages, and aerated drinks.
• Increase intake of whole-wheat flour, brown rice or parboiled rice, mangoes, bananas, tomatoes, spinach, potatoes, Indian gooseberries (amla), grapes, radishes, lemons, dried dates, raisins, almonds, and cardamom.
• Avoid unnecessary exercise and stressful conditions such as anxiety or anger.
• Take complete rest.
• Alcohol consumption should be stopped completely.
Livamrut Syrup :- 2 Tablespoon twice a day with water after meal
Aarogyavardhini Vati :- 2 Tablet two times a day after food
Nirzact Tablet :- 2 Tablet with water twice a day
Livamrut Capsules :- 1 Capsules twice a day with water after meal