- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. ...
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Ayurvedic Treatment On diseases :-
Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen. The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus. Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhoea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool. This kit one can use it in bleeding piles to stop the bleeding and provide relief. It works as appetizer and digester. It helps in decreasing local congestion of piles. When taken in the recommended fashion, this kit contains products which are known to eliminate the problem of constipation, reduce bleeding and shrink the pile mass, thus aiding easy cleansing of the bowels. It also helps regulate bowel movements and normalizes the elimination process. It helps relieve mild to chronic constipation and works as a natural cleanser of the digestive tract.
Kit Conatins :-
- Pailo Tab 2 Nos
- Laxzi Granules 2 Nos
- Nirzact Tablet 2 Nos
- Acinil Tablets 2 Nos
- Punch Tulsi drops 1 Nos
Similar Products :
Asthama Wellness Kit
Diabetes female Kit
Diabetes Male Kit
Female Sexual wellness Kit
Headache & Migraine wellness Kit
Heart Care Kit
Immunity Combo Kit
Joint Pain Kit
Liver wellness kit
Male Sexual Wellness Kit
Piles Wellness Kit
Skin Care Kit
Urvashi Massage Oil 50 ml
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
• Avoid the intake of heavy, dry, cool, and stale foods.
• Avoid refined foods like jams, pastries, packaged, and canned foods.
• Also avoid tea, coffee, aerated drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
• Avoid pickles, potatoes, and root vegetables except radish and carrot.
• Avoid excessive fasting, overeating, eating during indigestion, and eating incompatible food.
• Eat more fruits including oranges, figs, strawberries, kiwis, bananas, pears, papayas, apples, grapes, and mangoes.
• Increase daily liquid consumption in the form of water, soup, juice, milk, buttermilk, etc.
Pailo Tab :- 2 Tablets twice a day after meal or as directed By physician
Laxzi Granules :- 1 & 2 Tablespoon with half cup of water once at night after meal or as directed By physician
Nirzact Tablet :- 2 Tablet Twice A day or as directed By physician
Acinil Tablets :- 2 Tablet Twice A day or as directed By physician
Punch Tulsi drops :- 1 drop in one glass of water